11/15/13 – Episode 0011 – [21:26] – The First Day of the Rest of Your Life – Episode 0010 – Disconnecting to Reconnect – Part 2 of 2
Join us today as we discuss:
- Feeling Grounded
- Life throwing the proverbial curveball
- Playing “catch up” and “getting things done”
- Procrastination vs. Action
- Organization: An organizational system is only as good as the execution of the content contained within the system.
- Planning to work with local farm here in Medina County, OH
- Patience / Impatience
- Changing our environment
- Finding balance
- The “System” and change
- Personal Tracking & Productivity
- Pomodoro app on phone?
- What is the overall objective?
- How can this tie into my job/resume/etc?
- Should this tie into my job?
- Music / blog
- Where am I going with this?
- What is the purpose of this blog?
- “The First Day of Rest of Your Life” title is very appropriate – but needs direction
Resources for today’s show:
- Earthing – Are You Connected?
- Earthing – Another Reason to Go Barefoot?
- Born to Run
- GTD – The Work Life Management System
- The Secret Weapon
- The Secret Weapon Manifesto
- Sunset Meadow Farm
- Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths